Dear User, pursuant to Law 196/2003, and subsequent modifications, hereby we inform you that:
- The personal and demographic data, provided to ENGLISH BEAT di Nicola Claire Moore upon completing the registration form on this web page, are processed through automated means or otherwise, with controlled access and according yo the law and its implementing regulations, in compliance with such legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein expected;
- "Processing of personal data according to the law" means any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and distribution of data;
- The data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to ENGLISH BEAT di Nicola Claire Moore activities such as storage in the Data Base of ENGLISH BEAT di Nicola Claire Moore which provides the services described in this website and for which you are filling this form, the processing, the contact management, and in particular:
- To comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax and accounting regulations, for the administrative management of the activities of ENGLISH BEAT di Nicola Claire Moore;
- To carry out direct mail and/or direct marketing, also for promotional purposes, for ENGLISH BEAT di Nicola Claire Moore or others, as well as for the organization of secondary activities, such as, for example, quizzes, prize games, competitions, etc ...;
- For market research activities in the field of online marketing and communications, in collaboration with partners, such as, for example, research institutes, public and private institutions, associations.
- In relation to the processing of personal data, you may exercise, even by proxy or power of attorney to an individual or association, the rights provided by law.
- The data is collected in a Data Base and may be communicated to the following subjects:
- Persons responsible for data processing within ENGLISH BEAT di Nicola Claire Moore;
- Parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Partner for the purpose of market research;
- Companies that perform instrumental activities.
- The data controller is the company ENGLISH BEAT di Nicola Claire Moore
- The person in charge of data processing is the company ENGLISH BEAT di Nicola Claire Moore
- The data processing is done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with Presidential Decree n. 318/99 with controlled access limited to authorized personnel. Data will be stored in the Data Base at the headquarters of the company:
ENGLISH BEAT di Nicola Claire Moore,
Via Fermi, 1
20016 Pero (MI),
for the time prescribed by law.
This site does not use own or other's cookies, with the exception of Google Analitycs. Surfing this site constitutes acceptance of it.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your anonymous IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties whenrequired by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
To be in line with the regulations we decided to use the opportunity to collect the statistical data provided by Google Analytics, using the IP address anonymization service. In practice there is a screening of visitors to the website, without actually knowing who they are.